Dreams

     Dreams are sometimes tools to show us hiding knowledge about ourselves. From the moment I gained conscious in my life i felt something was wrong, something was off, dirty, awful. My first dream I ever had was shadow, dark figure with glowing red eyes staring at me in the corner of a snow white room while laying in bed. The figure had a strong evil presence, I could almost tell what was on its mind, which was my demise. 

    Ever since then, I've been having reoccurring nightmares, even still to this day. Shadow, dark figures from my past manifest in characters in my visual journeys during my slumber. Eddie, Sammy, Kevin, Trevor, and other characters to whom i forgot their names keep showing up. Troubled spirits that roam in my dreams, to bargain for my life for theirs. Constant tension and fighting always occurs in dreams, never a moment to rest in peace. The entities still struggle with some form of lost in their previous life, lost of love, hope and a reason to live... Desperate loss souls trying to find meaning for their suffering, waiting for me, over past the red horizon...





Comments

Popular Posts