Eirik Arnesen and Richard McDonald Master Study

 

Eirik Arnesen/ Richard McDonald compilations of gesture sculpting references. I was tasked to find two master sculptors to do a master study on how they both break down forms and flow of forms through out the gesture/ Found there work last night as well as new sculpting workflows to refine my sculpting abilities, ex new brushes and new red clay materials that give me more of a traditional sculpting feel when it comes to zbrush. Small things can greatly impact on the artist approach when executing their work. My mind set shifted from technical modeler who knows are to an artist who knows the technical. Also, last night was the mark of me going back to my roots in art, drawing. I'll dive deep back into 2d since the fundamentals of 2d such as form/ structure translates well into the modeling world. I'm on to something big. With only a month left to hone in on my skills before getting back into the cg world, its time to throw down. 

As I woke up, the sky was getting blood red. The devil is near, time to fight. 

Hajime 

Comments

Popular Posts