Mastery


     As I woke up tears rolled down my eyes, my soul weeps over the loss of the ones that i loved that are dead and gone. My anger of the injustice and pain in my soul clouds my judgement.\ As I transition out from my previous occupation, great grief consumed me. Every time i attach to another person, its taken. A great primal evil awakes in my conscious mocking me and torturing me during my slumber, giving me nightmares, fear of abandonment.  

This thing that yields in me, this parasite is what made me dive deep into my soul to ask what is it that I want, what is some way or route that I can kill it. If a man cant destroy something like the devil with physicality then how can a mere mortal kill it. As I was pondering on this conceptual idea of what steals my soul, I found a way to finally kill it, through mastery...

To master something means to have superior proficiency in what skill the challenger pursues; It's to know ins and outs of the methodology or way something is conducted. It's to have sovereignty/ dominion of a skill set. If I were to have these traits, it would be to master my fear. The way I would do such would be to find a way kill it. I pursued the world of interactive art, to manifest my dread in ways I can maim it in world of visual storytelling. 

My goal is to master my mortality by worldbuilding and immersive visual storytelling. The power that CGI yields for me is unparallel. I have full dominion over my dread as the world turns red from the bombs going off in the near by cities, an ongoing battle between the devil and our souls. In my dreams I wake up with an entity with red eyes smiling at me, so I smiled back.

As I woke up, the sky was red... 

Hajime


Comments

Popular Posts