Rebirth

    After sometime this year, I'm finally back to focusing majority of my time to my craft again. Reaching the harrowing journey for mastery. As my goals were refined and my style, so was my character. This year so far has proven to be difficult. One of the biggest adversaries that I wrestled this year was my anxiety. I fell in love with someone who was abusive and toxic, only needed me when difficulties occurred. From the time I met this person back in April, she was the only thing I could think about. I would do anything to be in her arms, only for her to hurt me time and time again. After some time I finally reached my breaking point and not only severe contact but stripped away the troubles from downtown Orlando. 

    From the gangs, violence, drugs, and toxic relationships, I managed to come out on top and to accomplish my main goal which was to save peoples lives, preventing them from being homeless and on the streets. I learned alot about myself, both things I like and don't like about who I am. Saw my ego and my insecurities. This year has mostly been on self improvement, which is its own craft, thing to master. 

    Now that I'm back to focusing my own craft I have alot of goals in mind to knock out; some of which I want to get done by the end of the this year. I'm now looking to get back into 3D world to start financially rebuilding myself, which I knew was coming. I'm know aiming for VFX Modeling/ Surfacing skills along with getting into 3D printing and creating collectibles. I'm getting into Mari, Octane inside Unreal 5, and learning new tools such as Topogun 3 and Rizom UV. The path to mastery is a brutal path but I believe this my calling. Between this and getting back into my Judo/MMA training I have alot of ass kicking to knock out for the rest of this year, so lets get it.

As I woke up, the sky was turning red... 


Comments

Popular Posts